What to Expect with the CABLE/TELECOM client
Work from Home – Inbound Customer Calls:
• Assist CABLE/TELECOM CLIENT customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
• Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
• Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
• Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call
• Knowledge of CABLE/TELECOM CLIENT processes and policies
• Build trust and rapport with the CABLE/TELECOM CLIENT customer through clear, respectful interaction
• Understand “client call flow”
• Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
• Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer
Interested in this opportunity?
|Job Category||FILLED - PENDING APPROVAL TO RE-OPEN|